All Ace New Zealand car rentals include…
- Unlimited KMs
- 24/7 mechanical assistance
- All New Zealand road tolls
- FREE booking ammendments
- Quick & easy online booking
- Complimentary shuttle pick-up from airport locations
- 17 Locations Across New Zealand & Australia
- Open 7 Days
Why are Ace’s rental cars so cheap?
- We operate a simple fleet of 2+ year old vehicles
- Our branches are outside of airport terminals with a complimentary customer shuttle
- We do everything we can to keep our costs down
We save money & we pass on the savings to you! Book now & save.
What kind of rental cars can I hire from Ace in NZ?
- Super Saver – a mix of makes and models. These cars are 10+ years old and/or 180K to 220 KMs. They’re well maintained and if you are on a tight budget and looking for a cheap rental car they are the perfect choice
- Regular Categories – our great value options: hatchbacks, sedans, station wagons, SUVs
- Premium Categories – our newest fleet with features such as Bluetooth, Cruise Control, etc.
- Sleeper Saver – our value-priced camper / sleeper / touring van solution featuring wide and comfy sleeping berths
- 12 Seater Minibus – rent a 12 seat minibus (Toyota Hiace) for moving the team & travelling in style
I need a rental car in New Zealand. How do I get the best price on my car rental?
- Look at our deals page for current promo codes and special offers on rental cars
- Try to travel and book during non-peak periods
- Book in advance
Where can I rent a car with Ace in New Zealand and Australia?
- We have full-service branches in Auckland (City ∓ Auckland Airport), Wellington (City / Ferry & Wellington Airport), Christchurch Airport, Queenstown Airport, and Picton Interislander Ferry Terminal. You can also rent a car from our partner offices in Blenheim Airport, Dunedin Airport, and Greymouth.
- Rent a car with us in Australia in Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Sydney and Perth.